Monday 25 August 2014

Shoes, shoes, shoes!


So at the moment I have a really long list of shoes that I want. I have always wanted to own a pair of Timberlands but they are too expensive for a student so I just have to long for them from afar. However, I have found a pair of boots from River Island that resemble Timberland's and I think I may just go for the splurge. I have also always wanted some doc martens, they are so cute and one day I will buy some! The Gwenny T-Bar Geek shoes are so adorable, they'd look really cute with frilly socks and a floral skirt. Now to win the lottery....

3 comments:

  1. I love the canvas boots - I also love your header and the look of your blog. I am interested to see where you go with this blog and have followed x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they're a great price too! Thank you very much. :) x

      Delete
  2. followed! love your header :) xx

    essentiallyshannon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete