Saturday 8 November 2014

Time Away!

Starting my blog just before moving back to university was definitely a bad move. I have been so distracted by university life that I completely neglected my blog and forgot to post. My next post will be a room tour as I love my cute little new room! It is very strange being in a house this year compared to being in halls, which was so close to everything, but I am so happy to be back at university. So much has happened since being back that I did not expect. I've realised who are my real friends and drifted away from toxic people that I didn't realise were making me unhappy. I feel much more content with my life compared to in summer when I felt sad quite often. (Hey what can ya do!) This year is going so fast and I can't believe it is going to be Christmas soon! I still can't believe we've just passed Halloween and Fireworks. Who doesn't love a bit of dressing up and watching beautiful patterns light up the sky?!

Sorry this post is only small, but I will be sure to update you with a life post in the next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment